B2B and Consumer Samples (But first 122 words from our sponsor)
- 22 years as one of Chicago's most successful independent writers and President of Ardito Creative Enterprises (ACE), a writing and full-service creative resource for national and international clients
- 3 years as a writer for Foote Cone & Belding Advertising Agency, Chicago. Noted leader in writing community. Helped start Independent Writers of Chicago (IWOC) and served as Charter President
- 5 years as senior pharmaceutical/corporate writer for Purohit Navigation, Chicago (formerly Donahoe Purohit Miller)
- Diverse skills that combine pharmaceutical writing expertise with vast writing experience in these arenas: consumer, B2B, medical, electronic (Websites & e-mail blasts), financial, promotion, journalism, humor, audio visual, industrial and training
- Specialty in clever, inventive, engaging writing that adds impact and involvement to typically straightforward materials
- Written for world's largest businesses, facilities, institutions, and associations from Abbott Labs and Baxter to Walgreen's and Zenith
The ScriptWe threw away the script when it came to this breakthrough newsletter for Eisai Pharmaceuticals.
Halfway ThereFab FedEx Gulf Story
In 2010, I got a chance to write and help produce my second favorite assignment of all time: this 28-page story, coloring and activity book on FedEx efforts to help save Loggerhead Turtle hatchlings from the horrible Gulf oil spill. Over 70,000 hatchlings were saved and I got to tell the wonderful and hope-bearing story to kids and others around the world.